Please follow those steps to get your BRID connected:
1. Download the Brid Air Purifier App from the Apple Store
2. If is the first time you plug in and start your BRID just go to the next step. If your BRID has been already turned on for a while we suggest a manual reset (How To Manual Reset?).
3. Open the Home App, if you don't have it you can install it from the Apple Store.
4. Once installed, open the Home App and use it to add Brid to your Home Hub.
5. Once Brid has been added to your Home Hub, open the Brid Air Purifier App and you will be guided through those steps:
3.1. Scan the network, searching for any available Brid ready to be paired
3.2. Select a Brid from the list
3.3. Brid will be automatically connected to your home WiFi
3.4. You can now choose a name for your Brid, and start using the App.
- Brid does not work very well with 5Ghz WiFi, so we strongly reccomend to use the 2.4Ghz WiFi
- Brid should be placed not too far from your WiFi modem, so place your Brid anywhere the WiFi signal is good enough